Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kris Aquino Rejects Hosting The Return of 'Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal'


Now that Kris Aquino is out of Pilipinas Win Na Win, rumors has it that she was given a new show - to host the return of Kapamilya Deal or No Deal which is already being plugged on ABS-CBN.

But the Queen of All Media was quick to say that she'd rather have a new TV show after shooting her movie Dalaw than return to KDOND. "Sorry ha, I am really being super blunt about it. Kasi ang gusto ko, gawan ni�yo naman ako ng show na �di rehashed. Gawan ni�yo ako ng something talaga that will make me shine. And I feel that I�m talented enough and I�ve paid my dues enough to have that. So siguro naiintindihan nila (ABS-CBN management) ako," stated Kris during the press con of her new Belo endorsement.

Apparently, management had asked her to do KDOND twice a week, but she has yet to make the commitment since that game show doesn�t offer a challenge to her anymore. "KDOND is being plugged, but we�re still discussing because I felt that I had done everything I could do for the show. Because the show was at its peak in 2007, when Noy ran for the Senate. Kasi ang campaign poster nga niya naka-thumbs up kaming dalawa. E presidente na siya ngayon so dapat mag-iba din naman ako. Pero as of this moment I�m not connected with the show," she stressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment