Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So I Have Work

Meetings all day yesterday. The power blew--some stupid contractor. The elevator broke. Then after-hours, a meeting to discuss who we might hire as a manager at the condo.
Meeting to discuss the latest blow-up at the Front Desk. This is unpleasant but not usual--it's just a symptom of having no leadership for so long, and because that is changing. Still I have three write-ups to do and then deliver, which will be a full day.

Meeting to discuss other personnel issues. Three more write-ups. Then a list of questions to answer for other people. the financial statements came in and I will write the report on that instead of the general manager.

So I'm sorry. No post today! I am not complaining about the work--for once it will get us somewhere. But I miss letting you guys in on the fun. Plus I have ideas for four good posts. Later, mon amis!

I can't believe I do this stuff for free. Just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment