Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zombie Re-vivication

Is re-vivication a word? No matter. Signs of Life in the Basement!

The new desks I agitated for arrived six months ago. The new way-expensive computers, un-crammed by Spam, system designed by one of our residents (who recused himself from the contract) but put the proposal together--down there about six weeks.  The new paint job on the walls; still bright.

I got about half of what I wanted from them downstairs. The Board is so happy to see me snappy, they're passing all my motions via e-mail. I tell you, I've only got one hundred and twenty-five accounts to go, and then I'm done with phase I!

And thanks to this video, I'm not even worried about it . . .


Now, about that thing we used to call my brain . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment