Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do You Miss Me Yet? Nope.

That's the title of a post over at The South Kansas City Observer--
I'm not putting this guy's picture on my blog.
I'm not going to rant all over my friend's page of good will, either.

She brings it up to note that 'liberals' have said it's inappropriate. I wouldn't say that was very liberal, and I think it's right to call the naysayers into serious question. I expect free speech to disagree with my own, more frequently than not.

This billboard is civil. And it is clever. In the United States, we frequently pick clever over principled in our politicians. I don't suppose that makes us unique.

But I do Not miss him. I will NEVER miss him, or his mean-spirited, officious, spendthrift crew, if I live to be a hundred.

The curse of the American people is a short, short memory--

No comments:

Post a Comment