Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Melody Club & Anna J�rvinen - I Don't Believe In Angels

"I don't believe in angels, but I've just seen one"

How the hell did I miss this?!? Seriously, it combines two of my favorite things (Melody Club & Christmas), PPG and Jessica have both posted about it, and it's been out for a month now. Sheesh! I must be really off my game. Melody Club is, after all, a card-carrying member of my holy trinity of music (see sidebar) and I'm guaranteed to love everything they do. This Christmas track, with newcomer Anna J�rvinen, is no different, though it's more of a curio amongst their impressive catalog than anything else. It sounds like you'd expect a holiday-themed MC midtempo to sound: an instantly singalong melody, cheesy lyrics, and lots of sleigh bells. I hope that it's a success for them. Maybe it'll rejuvinate interest after their last (flippin' fantastic) album failed to light the charts on fire. Either way, it's always a pleasure to have them around.

Melody Club & Anna J�rvinen - I Don't Believe In Angels

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

No comments:

Post a Comment