Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dot Dot Dot - Take That Away



"I�m sorry to say this now"

Dot Dot Dot are a fantastic (and I mean fantastic!) new American band. I first heard their single Stay on satellite radio and I thought it was amazing that there was an American band (getting actual airplay) with this kind of sound. People are comparing them to Hellogoodbye but I might go as far as saying they've borrowed a bit from some of my favorite Swedish bands like Melody Club, Don Juan Dracula and Bobby as well. This is best evidenced by Take That Away, a fantastically catchy pop song with the kind of perfect sound that I started this blog to try and promote. The rest of the debut album is great as well, even though it is a bit on the short side. These guys are just waiting for a major label release. America needs them!

Dot Dot Dot - Take That Away (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment