Wednesday, November 8, 2006

THE RENTALS - PLEASE LET THAT BE YOU

�Please let that be you, knocking on my door so loud just like you do�

Continuing with the synth stylings of Effete yesterday, today�s post is from The Rentals, a synth/rock/pop/whatever group from California. The group�s been releasing material for awhile and are currently working on their next album for a 2007 release (or so I hear). My post today focuses on an older track. Please Let That Be You may take awhile to get to the chorus, but the catchy synth hook combined with near-choral boy/girl vocals will comfort you until it gets there. Plus, the guy in the back looks a bit like Scissor Sisters' Babydaddy, yes? On a completely unrelated note, let me say that (for the first time in god knows how long), I am proud of my country for what happened last night (and on through today!).

The Rentals - Please Let That Be You

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment