Friday, March 11, 2011

"Teach Me How To Philly" A Smash Hit Online


I'm Phil Younghusband and today I'm gonna teach you how to 'Philly.'�

This is how Phil Younghusband, the Philippine Azkals forward player, introduces himself in his homemade video uploaded in Youtube last January 2 and now becoming viral among the Azkals fans.

The �Philly� dance tutorial shows Phil (with some of his friends and his brother James) demonstrating his infamous dance moves �Tina� which is characterized by clenched fists, two thumbs up and a shocked expression; the �Susan� by stepping left then right and the snapping of fingers; and the �Terry� by four steps to the side and the other, and leaning forward and back. Phil was then joined by some of his friends and his brother James in dancing the �Philly.�

According to Phil, he did the tutorial after he received �numerous requests� from people who complimented him on his Philly dance.

And when I was dancing in New Year's [Eve], I used three steps. I used the Tina, I used the Susan and I used the Terry. The three basic steps to 'Teach me how to Philly,'� he explained.





No comments:

Post a Comment