Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sam Concepcion, Taylor Swifts' Personal Choice To Be Her Front Act at The �Taylor Swift Live in Manila� Concert


Sam Concepcion will be the front act performer at the �Taylor Swift Live in Manila� concert on February 19 at the Araneta Coliseum.

According to concert producer Renen De Guia of Ovation Productions, Swift personally chose Concepcion to front for her in Manila. Aside from that, the world famous country-pop singer-songwriter also wanted the young Kapamilya singer-host to join her in the rest of her Asian tour.

Asked about how he feels about it, Concepcion said he is really excited and humbled for this invitation.

"Just really excited that I will be able to do the front act for the Manila concert. On top of that, they want me to do the entire tour na din. I was so shocked! 'Yong mag-front act lang sa Maynila, iba na 'yon. To be invited for the entire thing (sobra na 'yon). I am very humbled that I was invited to join her Asian tour. I am very thankful, excited and thrilled," he said.

Although he admits that the chance to be with Swift in her Asian tour is a big break for him to penetrate Asian countries or even the US, he might not accept the offer because of his prior commitments here in Manila.

"I really hope it works out kasi I just found out like 2, 3 days ago. And well of course I have previous engagement na baka may matamaan na I have to do here in the Philippines. I hope na it works out and maybe I can do a couple of those shows in other countries, hopefully." Concepcion said with disappointments.

"Things happen at the right time. So one day at a time. And just be ready with what will come my way," he added.


No comments:

Post a Comment