Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lea Michele Talks About Charice


In a chance interview during her visit at the Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica, California, "Glee" lead star Lea Michele talks about her first encounter with Pinay International pop sensation Charice during the show's shooting at the Fox studio.

"She and I filmed a hilarious scene the other day and she is the teeniest, most wee person I have ever seen in my life and she is so darling and she�s so sweet," said Michele. "She has a gorgeous voice."

Michele, however, clarifies reports about Charice' character in the series as her biggest rival might be a little bit exaggerated.

"Just hearing her singing, hum backstage, she has gorgeous voice. I would give more credit than that. I mean she's going to be a rival in the sense� we will probably become best friends or something, do you know what I mean?" she said.

�I don�t think it's going to be what you think it�s going to be, that's my prediction. But we might be in a catfight, I don't know," Michele said.

The second season of "Glee" will air on September 21 on Fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment