Thursday, April 12, 2007

Frida Hyv�nen - See How I Came Into Town



"a little less sorrow than I see in your cut and paste faces"

Although this song is probably the furthest you could go from the kind of music that I usually post on this site, I am still utterly in love with it. Swedish singer Frida Hyv�nen has been accused by many of being quite boring, and on most of her album tracks she actually is. But, this single is a revelation. Haunting and mysterious, listening to it is like diving into a beautifully written story. The best part by far is the muted choir of voices that echo the chorus... Hyv�nen multiplied by twenty? I can't quite tell. If you like Antony & The Johnsons this'll be your cup of tea as well.

Frida Hyv�nen - See How I Came Into Town (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here)

No comments:

Post a Comment