Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Taking the Heat on the Sun's Longest Day

Oh, you all, what a day for heat and new experiences!

1. Met new therapist. I will have to adjust. I think she is afraid (new student) but she is going to catch on fast to my fast-running train to success.  It's going to work.

2. Immediately afterward, I got a call from the Board President. He heard a rumor that our condo bills haven't been paid. I went down and saw that this was true. I asked and found out it was true indeed.

How can even a Zombie miss two months of electric bills? Do the Zombies know how bad it will be if they cut the power off? No light after dark? No refrigeration or air conditioning? We will have a riot around here. Unbelievable.

3. I went down and started THAT process. Then I took a way-long bicycle ride in the evening, the longest day of the year. It was fantastic. I watched the sun go down over the water. I don't know if the picture turned out though.

4. Guess where I am spending time today.  Oh, if only I could send them to the Zombie Highway today.


5. I am Empowered to kick ass by the League. So there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment