Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Muster Posts.

Every month, the Ann T. Hathaway blog remembers officers who have died in the line of duty. However, Ann T. did not keep up with her stated mission in September, October, and November.

What I'm going to do, I will post September, October, and November this week and next.  Each one will have pride of place for a day, as I have always done. Then I will change their date to reflect when these men and women should have been remembered by putting the post in its proper archive.

Update: September Muster is now posted under October 1, 2010.
October Muster is now posted under November 1--originally on December 13, 2010.
November Muster was posted December 17, 2010.

The reason this explanation is a separate post:
I am not putting my excuses next to the names of the men and women who served our communities without boundary.  This particular post will also change dates for awhile until Ann T. gets her house in order.

I saw this sign in the city where I live. I think there should be one for every fallen law enforcement officer, all over my city.

Reserve Sergeant Joseph Pozell was struck by a vehicle and killed on May 17, 2005. He was 59 years old.
I learned this by searching the Officer Down Memorial Page.

originally posted Dec. 8

No comments:

Post a Comment